Jump to content

Dorie LaRue

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. Dorie LaRue

    Gov offset Pen

    Hello. I am at teacher in the LA Teachers Retirement, and my university does not pay social security. I am receiving my deceased husband's SS which of course will completely end when I retire. I am interested in spending the last 60 months paying into social security to circumvent this elimination. My question is can I keep my teaching job, AND work at a job which pays social security and can it be part time? I have applied for a job teaching TT at Sylvan. I am 70 years old. I had planned to retire when I am 75. Thank you.