Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. I started receiving social security checks last year. I filled out an application today to withdraw my application; therefore I will have to pay back all the money I received. Because I am returning all of the money I got, do I need a special tax form noting this so I won't have to pay taxes on this?