Jump to content

Larry Carson

  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral
  1. We got a letter from SS office stating that they overpaid my sons first check,hes from the Philippines and got over here this past year.We went to the office here and the lady said that he would get back pay,but he will only get 1 check.Now they want it back,it was sent in error because he turned 18 in November,he turned 18 on the 24th and he should have this month.Also when he was living in the Philippines he was getting checks but my wifes sister kept sending them back to SS office here in the states,because they couldnt cash them,they only can be cashed in over here.I feel like he should have gotten his back pay from that time too.What should i do?This definitly isnt right at all.