Terri

Questions

Is back payment for child support payments considered as earn or unearned income   

1. 1. Is back payment for child support payments considered as earn or unearned income

• I thought cola for 2018 was 2.9 percent.
    • 2.8 multipled 750.00 is 2100. Correct?

1 hour ago, Terri said:

I have only been able to go online once to review my account there after I have to go into SS office to reset my password Which never works. Any and all request of records are ignored. And when I request appeal forms I have to argue with a representative to get forms mailed that never get mailed till after several calls to then mail them in to never be received. So I have to start over and take them in and ask to be present for appeals which I never have been notified of. And most the time when I call in SSA plays the I can't hear you game to disconnect the call after the 5- 10 min of I can hear you now then they can't hear me till I say well I hear you loud and clear ( you said your a child molester ) To which they immediately respond to NO I didn't say anything like that ) communication is not a problem then.  I really feel at times that it's a big conspiracy. 

0c20181231235926n8007721213_0.amr