Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dorie LaRue

Gov offset Pen

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello. I am at teacher in the LA Teachers Retirement, and my university does not pay social security. I am receiving my deceased husband's SS which of course will completely end when I retire. I am interested in spending the last 60 months paying into social security to circumvent this elimination. My question is can I keep my teaching job, AND work at a job which pays social security and can it be part time? I have applied for a job teaching TT at Sylvan. I am 70 years old. I had planned to retire when I am 75. Thank you. 

Edited by Dorie LaRue

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this